How To Track Your Activity On Android.
It is a complete tutorial of Track your activity on Android by Daily and Weekly and also set a time limit of your usage of any app.Watch our YouTube video tutorial and make it easily.
Now we have a less time and also we have spend much time in Smartphone, So you need to Track your Activity on Android and managed your time to waste. Stay away from addiction of useless smartphone usage.
Follow Simple Steps To track your Activity on Android.
- Open Google Play-store.
- Download Actiondash App. Link-Actiondash.
- Open App.
- Grant Usage Access .
- You can see Welcome page and some latest feature of Actiondash app.
- it is also available on pro version. (Some feature only available in pro version only )
- In a main app page you can see your all apps usage timing in a day.
- You can use Focus mode to watch activity on particular app.
- You can also watch a screen timing of all you app which you have downloaded on your phone.
- Set limit to focus on some apps to reduce usage .
- See your total number of Unlocks taken by you in a whole day and week.
- Also see a Total Number of notification which you got in whole day.
Something about ActionDash App
it is very useful app to decrease your app usage like a whats app, Facebook, Instagram and more addictive app and may you can decrease your app using time by using it app. ActionDash seeks to help everyone, whether or not you actively seek to decrease the use of your phone. Its lovely animations and visualizations offer you a complete understanding into how often and in what ways you use your phone. If you like our Article “How to Track your Activity on Android” Please Support us on YouTube also.