Last Updated on September 21, 2022 by Findtricks
Hello friends, I feel that you are enjoying our website completely and learning from them.Every day there are some quizzes on Amazon.It can give you the exited prize by answering correctly. if today is your lucky day then you can win a Amazon pay balance and many Gadgets From Amazon India Pvt Ltd. Every day on Amazon, this quiz runs from 8 am to 12 pm o’clock on Amazon.in. have to give the right answer to the question asked, and some lucky customer win this prize. I also won it once.If you keep trying yourself, you may also get it. It only takes just a 5 minutes.
- Today’s Quiz- 3rd July 2022.
- Run time 8 am to 12 pm.
- If you are a winner then you will get a notification on 30th jun.
It is only available on Android and i-os mobile device only not for a PC and laptop, So you need to log-in in to your Smart-phone
- Firstly open a amazon App.
- Scroll down and click on amazon daily quiz portion.
- Click on start button.
- There you have to answer 5 questions correctly.
- When you answer the 5 questions correctly, you will qualify for the Lucky Draw.
Today’s Right Answer of amazon quiz
1) What is the highest civilian award of India?
Ans- Bharat Ratna
2) Who among the following has NOT held the position of chairman at ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)?
Ans- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
3) Saif Ali Khan received the National Award for ‘Best Actor’ for his movie ‘HUM TUM’. True or False?
4) Which famous Indian personality has just announced the release of his autobiography titled, ‘My Life, My Mission’?
Ans- Baba Ramdev
5) Kasol (which is sometimes referred to as mini Israel), is situated on the banks of ________ river where you can find gushing streams and even hot springs! Fill in the blanks.