Last Updated on September 20, 2022 by Findtricks
- Today’s Quiz- 23rd Jun
- Run time 8 am to 12 pm.
- If you are a winner then you will get a notification on 30th June.
It is only available on Android and ios mobile devices only not for a PC and laptops, So you need to log in to your Smart-phone
- Firstly open an Amazon App.
- Scroll down and click on the amazon daily quiz portion.
- Click on the start button.
- There you have to answer 5 questions correctly.
- When you answer the 5 questions correctly, you will qualify for the Lucky Draw.
1) Name the longest National Highway in India which passes through 11 Indian states?
Answer – NH44
2) ‘The Forbidden City is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to the ‘Palace Museum’ – one of the largest museums in the world. This city was once home to 24 emperors. Where can you find the ‘Forbidden City’?
Answer – China
3) Which national park in India is home to over 70 percent of the world’s swamp or wild buffalo population, which were recently classified as endangered by the IUCN?
Answer – Kaziranga
4) Which among these is NOT a comet, but is in fact an asteroid/dwarf planet in the solar system?
Answer – Ceres
5) Which actress will portray Saina Nehwal in an upcoming biopic on the athlete’s life?
Answer – Parineeti Chopra