Last Updated on September 21, 2022 by Findtricks
How To Track Your Activity On Android.
It is a complete tutorial of Track your activity on Android Daily and Weekly and also set a time limit for your usage of any app. Watch our YouTube video tutorial and make it easy.
See Also- Latest PUBG VPN trick | Free M416 Golden Trigger Skin | Many Classic Crate Coupon Scrap.
Now we have less time and also we spend much time on smartphones, So you need to Track your Activity on Android and managed your time waste. Stay away from the addiction to useless smartphone usage.
See Also-Free Traffic For Website, New Visitor | Easy to Rank in Google
Follow Simple Steps To track your Activity on Android.
- Open the Google Play store.
- Download Actiondash App. Link-Actiondash.
- Open App.
- Grant Usage Access.
- You can see the Welcome page and some latest features of the Actiondash app.
- it is also available on the pro version. (Some features are only available in pro version only )
- In the main app page, you can see your all app usage timing in a day.
- You can use Focus mode to watch activities on a particular app.
- You can also watch a screen timing of all the apps which you have downloaded on your phone.
- Set limits to focus on some apps to reduce usage.
- See your total number of Unlocks taken by you in a whole day and week.
- Also, see the Total Number of notifications that you got in a whole day.
Something about ActionDash App
It is a very useful app to decrease your app usage like a whats app, Facebook, Instagram, and more addictive apps, and may you can decrease your app using time by using its app. ActionDash seeks to help everyone, whether or not you actively seek to decrease the use of your phone.
Its lovely animations and visualizations offer you a complete understanding of how often and in what ways you use your phone. If you like our Article “How to Track your Activity on Android” Please Support us on YouTube also.