Last Updated on September 28, 2022 by Findtricks
How to Open Boot Menu in Lenovo Thinkpad T440
Lenovo Thinkpad T440 is a rugged & reliable Business Laptop with an Intel Core i5 4300 M clock-speed 2.5 GHz powered CPU, which pairs with 4 GB ad 8GB DDR3 RAM. This 14-inch HD LED Anti Light D display offers an improved reading, browsing, and video-watching experience with a screen Resolution of 136 6x 768 pixels. It supports Intel HD Graphics and has a 500 GB SATA disk that is running at 7200rpm speed. The above features make sure you do all of your duties all day long.
What can you do, if you need to install windows 10 and the boot menu has not opened correctly? You understand you can’t format or install a new OS on your laptop without an open boot menu. I have also used the Lenovo Thinkpad T440 series laptop for many years and I feel very difficult to open the boot menu in the Lenovo Thinkpad T440 series. Follow Simple steps made it easy.
Follow Simple Steps Open Boot Menu in Lenovo Thinkpad T440 series Laptop
- Shut down your laptop.
- Press the power button of your laptop and Continuously press the F1 or Enter button to interrupt startup. (Important to open boot menu in Lenovo ThinkPad t440).
- Next Display exactly the same as you can see in the upper image. Enter F1 to enter bios settings.
- Now you can see the Bios configuration settings.
- Enter boot configuration settings and select latency device if not selected you can see it option in the Start-up portion. Then select a boot sequence settings and make your USB drive first through F5 and F6 keys. There you can see your all connected Bootable devices.
- Follow the Settings which you can see in the below images.
- Select Os Optimal Defaults sleeting and set it to Disable.
- Then Click on Load Optimal Defaults and you will see a pop-up, Hit enter on Yes
- Then press F10 to make settings save and exit.
- Now your laptop is automatically restarted and you need to push the F12 button continuously.
- Boot Menu open in a moment. Now, hear you can see your Bootable USB Drive, Select it, and hit Enter button.
- Your windows setup automatically opens and you can easily configure it or install it.
- If you don’t know how to make Bootable USB Dive.
- Done!! Now you can install new windows through Bootable USB Flash Drive, with no need a Disk.
If you feel any trouble opening Boot Menu in Lenovo Thinkpad T440 comment or contact us for more free support. You better know you can’t install the new windows operating system without configuring bios seeings and set up the boot menu in Lenovo Thinkpad T440. If you don’t know how to make a Bootable USB flash drive read our old article which links provided in this article. must read and follow some easy steps to make Bootable USB Flash Drive.